Who is Eileen?
We can sum up Eileen in a few words – outgoing, friendly, smart, fun-loving, lovable, loyal, and a diehard sports fan. She can befriend pretty much anyone and will converse with people in line at the grocery store… or anywhere for that matter. She graduated with a B.A in Communication from UC San Diego and a M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communication from NYU – and thoroughly enjoyed living in two of the most amazing cities in the world (next to San Francisco, of course). Eileen is a diehard sports fan. She is the girl you can’t miss at a sporting event – the girl who screams louder than any other fans cheering for her teams and can put most men to shame in a game of sports trivia. She puts her family and friends first and will do anything for them.
What she’ll be doing…
As the PR/Communication Manager of the Viralheat,
A few “fun facts” about Eileen…
- Possibly the clumsiest person on the face of the Earth. No exaggeration.
- She has crossed skydiving off of her bucket list. She’d like to also cross off bungee jumping, learning how to swim, and visiting as many of the Wonders of the World as possible (Natural, New7Wonders, Medieval, etc.)
- She is a pescatarian, which means she doesn’t eat any kind of meat or poultry but does eat seafood… sushi makes her happy.
- She is truly a diehard sports fanatic and will travel to enemy territory to support my teams. She’s cheered for the SF Giants in NYC, Oakland, and Philadelphia (during the NLCS in 2010!), supported the Golden State Warriors in NYC, and followed the 49ers to Philadelphia and Baltimore… yes, decked out in Giants, Warriors, and 49ers gear.
- ESPN (of course!)
- Huffington Post
- Damn You Autocorrect (all iPhone users understand the mortification or giggle fits)
Find her on Twitter!